If you have questions about your benefits or if you have a clinical or administrative issue that needs expert attention, Health Advocate is available to all employees who are enrolled in any of Catholic University's medical plans, as well as their spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law.
Health Advocate services include the following:
- Assist with claims and correct billing errors
- Find the right doctor, hospital or testing facility (especially useful if you are traveling)
- Assist with the transfer of medical records
- Navigate your insurance plan
- Explain conditions and treatments
- Locate eldercare services
- Resolve Medicare questions
Health Advocate's services are available whenever you need them. Call Health Advocate at 866-695-8622 or visit their website: https://www.healthadvocate.com/members .
Note: Please specify CUA instead of Catholic as the organization on the Health Advocate website, which will find the University.
To learn more about Health Advocate, please refer to the Health Advocate Guide.