Updated 2020-2021 Faculty and Staff Holiday Schedule
An updated 2020-2021 Faculty and Staff Holiday Schedule has been published.
Coronavirus Resources and Initiatives
- Faculty and Staff Novel Coronavirus FAQ ←UPDATED (3/3)
- Temporary Compensation Reduction
- Option to Change Elections for Healthcare Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Temporary Suspension of University Contributions to Retirement 403(b) Plan FAQ
- Coronavirus Benefits Updates
- Covid-19 Paid Sick Leave
- Unused Annual Leave Days
- Coronavirus Work from Home (C-WFH) Program ←UPDATED (3/3)
- Coronavirus Guidance for Supervisors
The Office of Human Resources offers expertise in the functional areas of human resources including recruitment and hiring, benefits, compensation, employee / labor relations, policy development, performance management, learning and development, payroll, human resources operations, and human resources information systems. We are dedicated to being a customer-oriented, human resources partner implementing best practices, policies, and programs that contribute to the University's mission.
The University is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, fostering a pleasant work environment and to treating employees fairly and equitably. Consistent with its philosophy on human resource management, the University promotes respect for the equal dignity of all people. The University complies with and promotes conduct consistent with federal and local EEO laws and regulations, including but not limited to Title VII and Title IX.
Student Medical Insurance
All full-time Catholic University students are automatically billed for health insurance. If you do not wish to purchase Catholic University health insurance, you must complete an insurance waiver.Learn More