Dear CatholicU Community,
Due to the Coronavirus, many of the Human Resources and Payroll staff are working from home. Although we are not all here in person to greet you, we are fully “open” for business!
Please see below for the best ways to reach us. These channels are monitored during business hours in order to provide timely service.
- General HR Inquiries: 202-319-5050 or CUA-HR@cua.edu
- Payroll Inquiries: 202-319-5512 or CUA-Payroll@cua.edu
Office of Human Resources and Payroll
Open Enrollment 2021
Open Enrollment for the 2021 calendar year will open Monday, October 26th and run through Friday, November 6th.
2020-2021 Faculty and Staff Holiday Schedule
The 2020-2021 Faculty and Staff Holiday Schedule has been published. Please review the holiday schedule for the upcoming academic year.
Coronavirus Resources and Initiatives
- Faculty and Staff Novel Coronavirus FAQ ←UPDATED (8/19)
- Option to Change Elections for Healthcare Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account ←NEW
- Temporary Suspension of University Contributions to Retirement 403(b) Plan FAQ ←NEW
- Coronavirus Benefits Updates
- Covid-19 Paid Sick Leave ←UPDATED (6/30)
- Unused Annual Leave Days
- Coronavirus Work from Home (C-WFH) Program ←UPDATED (7/29)
- Coronavirus Guidance for Supervisors
The Office of Human Resources offers expertise in the functional areas of human resources including recruitment and hiring, benefits, compensation, employee / labor relations, policy development, performance management, learning and development, payroll, human resources operations, and human resources information systems. We are dedicated to being a customer-oriented, human resources partner implementing best practices, policies, and programs that contribute to the University's mission.
The University is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, fostering a pleasant work environment and to treating employees fairly and equitably. Consistent with its philosophy on human resource management, the University promotes respect for the equal dignity of all people. The University complies with and promotes conduct consistent with federal and local EEO laws and regulations, including but not limited to Title VII and Title IX.
Student Medical Insurance
All full-time Catholic University students are automatically billed for health insurance. If you do not wish to purchase Catholic University health insurance, you must complete an insurance waiver.Learn More