Employee Self-Service allows student-workers, staff and faculty to view and, in some cases, edit certain information that pertains to the payroll. Initially, this portal was simply a means to view data. Now, you have the power to make changes without having to schedule time for a trip to the Payroll Office. The Self-Service portal is available to you anytime, day or night.
What you can do in the Employee Self-Service portal
- View Paycheck - View and print a .PDF copy of pay statements.
- Direct Deposit - Employees must contact Payroll to edit or start Direct Deposit.
- W-4 Tax Information - View and edit your federal tax elections.
- View W-2/W-2c Forms - View and print a .PDF copy of your year end tax forms.
- W-2/W-2c Consent - Authorization to receive annual W-2 forms electronically. (Consent is required to view W-2 form online.)
- W-2 Reissue Request - Send a request to Payroll to provide another copy of your W-2 form. (No copies will be provided to those who have consented to electronic delivery.)
Important Things to Remember:
You will need a username and password to access Cardinal Station. If you are unsure what these are, contact Technology Services at (202) 319-4357 for assistance. If you require a password reset, they can assist you with that request as well.
Remember to disable your brower's pop-up blocker to allow the .PDF documents to open.
Changes to state withholding must be submitted on the appropriate form to the Payroll Office for processing.