Employee Self-Service allows student-workers, staff and faculty to view and, in some cases, edit certain information that pertains to the payroll. Initially, this portal was simply a means to view data. Now, you have the power to make changes without having to schedule time for a trip to the Payroll Office. The Self-Service portal is available to you anytime, day or night.
What you can do in the Employee Self-Service portal
- View Paycheck - View and print a .PDF copy of pay statements.
- Direct Deposit - Employees must contact Payroll to edit or start Direct Deposit.
- W-4 Tax Information - View and edit your federal tax elections.
- View W-2/W-2c Forms - View and print a .PDF copy of your year end tax forms.
- W-2/W-2c Consent - Authorization to receive annual W-2 forms electronically. (Consent is required to view W-2 form online.)
- W-2 Reissue Request - Send a request to Payroll to provide another copy of your W-2 form. (No copies will be provided to those who have consented to electronic delivery.)
Important Things to Remember:
You will need a username and password to access Cardinal Station. If you are unsure what these are, contact Technology Services at (202) 319-4357 for assistance. If you require a password reset, they can assist you with that request as well.
Remember to disable your brower's pop-up blocker to allow the .PDF documents to open.
Changes to state withholding must be submitted on the appropriate form to the Payroll Office for processing.
Cardinal Faculty and Staff Employee Self Service
Provides access to Employee Self Service. Please visit the Cardinal Station launch page, select Cardinal Faculty and Staff and enter your Cardinal username and password. Employee Self Service is the default menu.